-->

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 19

Ok so I am a very very busy bee. I do not even have tome to blog but I will update this as soon as I am free. Here is a quick peek at what I have planned:

Day 19: Letters of support to the CT victims. A friend of my cousin Jodi is trying to collect 700 letters to send to the school when the kids go back. Letters of support and love. I sent one today. I have no pic because I left my phone charger at Jason's house and my phone has no charge. I plan on sending more. She would like to receive the letters by the first week of January. If you would like to write them as well you can send the letters to: Sara Olsztyn
po box 725
mt pleasant mi 48804

Day 20: I have done home care for the last three years. I have grown close with some of my home bound patients over that time. My favorite is Mrs. Walker. I plan on going to her house after work to visit and bring her a little Christmas tree. I will blog about it if I have time tomorrow. 

Day 21: I have a 5 dollar gas gift card I will give to a lucky person at the pump

Day 22-25: I will be in the North Country. Updates will come on the 26th. No internet in good ol' Onaway MI!

No comments:

Post a Comment