-->

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 18: Ho Ho Ho

Shopping for my Adopted Family

Today I truly felt like Santa's little helper. I bought the gifts for the family in need to open on Christmas. They have seven children and through the generosity of others I was able to get them each two pretty awesome gifts to open on Christmas morning. I was moved to tears by the generosity I was shown. A true angel came to the aid of those in need. Children who otherwise had no Christmas now have a spectacular one. Shopping for the three little girls was easy and fun. The four boys was difficult considering I come from a family of all girls. I think we nailed it. Combined with all the stocking stuffers from Goodfellows they will have gifts a bounty to open! I am all weepy as I write this post. At work today all I could feel was stressed. I still had so much to do. So many presents to make and things to complete. I felt overwhelmed and not in the spirit in the least bit. I cursed my kindness project and my lack of sleep. Then I was reminded just why I am doing this today. My heart is filled with joy. I will be dropping the gifts off to their parents on Thursday. So between now and then it is time to wrap wrap wrap.




 Santa's little helper, Sarge.




No comments:

Post a Comment